On Saturday, 9 March 2019 a seminar on the results of P3L activity. In this activity, the seven study groups that participated in P3L on 4-7 February 2019 presented the results they acquired. The assessors were lecturers of Biology Department, Dr. H. Moch. Affandi, M.Si. dan Intan Ayu Pratiwi, S.Si., M.Si.
The titles of the reports presented by the study groups are as follows:
- Manguni: “The Diversity, Abundance, and Similarity of Aves Types and Conservation Status in Raden Soerjo Forest Park, East Java 2019”
- Bacteria: “Plant Growth-Promoting Rhizobacteria Isolation from Raden Soerjo Forest Park”
- Thermobacteria: “Isolation and Identification of Cellulase-Producing Thermophilic Bacteria in Cangar Hot Spring”
- Isoptera: “Soil Bug Diversity in Hot Spring Bath Area in Cangar, Raden Soerjo Hot Spring”
- Herpetofauna: “Inventory of Herpetofauna in Raden Soerjo Forest Park”
- Pteridophyta: “Distribution Pattern of Terrestrial Pterydophyta in Cangar Hot Spring – Raden Soerjo Forest Park 2019”
- Biotics: “Tolerant Gastropods in Cangar Hot Spring with Surber Net Method”
Pteridohpyta study group was the Best Study Group in P3L 2019.
P3L is expected to give valuable technical and non-technical experiences for students of Biology Department to conduct researches and write the report in the future. For the students, the spirit of this activity did not stop in the Report Seminar. Some study groups have planned to write a scientific articles on their research results and present their work in a national and international seminar.