“To be recognized as the leader in educational and applied biological science and its application at national and international levels to improve the quality of life and to create sustainable environment based on morality”.
To achieve its vision, Biology Study Programme has set six missions:
- Improving biological curricula as effectively and efficiently as possible.
- Producing graduates who are able to attain competitive professional positions and have high morality.
- Promoting innovation through researches in biological science and their applications.
- Fostering biological science and its applications in the community through extension programmes.
- Fostering collaboration as well as smart partnerships with industries and other institutions to improve science, the institution, and its resources.
- Improving the competencies and professionalism of academic staff as well as their entrepreneurial skills.